Chinenye Ubah is a Nollywood actress and model best known for her roles in various films such as Pretty Little Thing (2017), Circle of Fire (2017), and Akweke (2016). She is a talented actress with versatile acting skills.
Chinenye Ubah first hit the screens in 2016 when she appeared in the movie Akweke as Princess Ebube. Since then, she has appeared in numerous Nollywood movies and TV series. Would you like to know about her?
|Full name||Chinenye Ubah|
|Date of birth||29 June 1989|
|Age||33 years old (as of January 2023)|
|Place of birth||Anambra State, Nigeria|
|Current residence||Lagos, Nigeria|
|State of origin||Anambra State|
|Eye colour||Dark brown|
|University||Delta State University, Abraka|
Chinenye Ubah’s biography
The rising actress was born in Anambra State in the Southeastern part of Nigeria, but her family relocated to Delta in the South region of Nigeria, where she was raised. She is a Nigerian national of African heritage. The actress currently resides in Lagos, Nigeria.
After completing her secondary education, the actress attended Delta State University, Abraka, where she studied Theatre Arts.
How old is Chinenye Ubah?
The Nigerian actress is 33 years old as of January 2023. When was Chinenye Ubah born? She was born on 29 June 1989. Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
Chinenye Ubah’s movies
The rising actress has been in the movie industry since 2016, when she debuted in the movie Akweke as Princess Ebube. The following are some of the films the actress has been featured in:
- 2016: Akweke as Princes Ebube
- 2017: Pretty Little Thing as Falon
- 2017: Circles of Fire as Mmasinachi
- 2018: Sorrows of a King as Princess Helen
- 2018: Agony of a Sister
- 2020: Emela
- 2021: Love Me as Bianca
- 2022: Don’t Leave Me
Is actress Chinenye Uba married?
The Nigerian actress is neither married nor dating anyone at the moment. She has never disclosed any information about her previous or current relationships, if any. She has managed to keep her love life away from the limelight.
Fast facts about Chinenye Ubah
- Who is Chinenye Ubah? She is a Nigerian actress best recognized for her roles in various movies such as Emela and Pretty Little Thing.
- Where is Chinenye Ubah from? The actress was born in Anambra State in the Southeastern part of Nigeria.
- What is Chinenye Ubah’s age? She is 33 years old as of January 2023. She was born on 29 June 1989.
- Who is Chinenye Ubah’s husband? The actress does not have a husband at the moment because she is not married. She is reportedly single.
- Does Chinenye Ubah have a twin sister? No, the actress does not have a twin sister.
- Where does Chinenye Ubah live? She is currently residing in Lagos, Nigeria.
Chinenye Ubah is a Nollywood actress and model based in Lagos, Nigeria. Her popularity has gradually grown since she made her first on-screen appearance in the movie Akweke as Princess Ebube. She has also appeared in numerous other movies and TV shows.
READ ALSO: Zoe Marlett’s biography: age, parents, movies and TV shows
calabargistblog.com.ng recently published Zoe Marlett’s biography. Zoe Marlett is a young actress and voiceover artist from Canada. She was born on 8 May 2005 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, where she currently resides.
Zoe Marlett made her first on-screen appearance in 2013 when she appeared in the TV series Lalaloopsy. She, however, gained public attention after she portrayed Anna in the Netflix series Black Summer. Zoe is also known for her roles in other TV series and movies, such as Marlene and Red Letter.
Leave a Reply