Tinubu Battling Dementia, Memory Loss & Early Stroke Sign – Why He Is Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria
For those praying for Tinubu to become Nigeria’s next president, be careful what you wished for.
The former Lagos state Governor is battling a serious health challenge that will prevent him from functioning properly if elected.
Look below for a video evidence of Tinubu during one of his recent campaign.
He was seen looking lost and confused unlike his former vibrant and intelligent self.
Watch the viral video below and judge for yourself.
We are now left with Atiku and Obi.
I will personally vote for Obi to rule Nigeria, Atiku is not a qualified leader. He has been close to that sit before and didn’t make a difference.
Tinubu is obviously not qualified to run as Nigeria’s next president but some corrupt elements in the APC party forced him there.
According to the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, a person must meet the following requirements to be eligible to run for the presidency:
- Citizenship: The candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- Age: The candidate must be at least 40 years old.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have a minimum of a school certificate or its equivalent.
- Mental and Physical Health: The candidate must be of sound mind and body.
- Criminal Record: The candidate must not have been convicted of a criminal offense that carries a jail sentence of at least 10 years.
- Political Party Membership: The candidate must be a member of a political party registered with the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
Going by point 4 above, Tinubu is not qualified to run for the presidency. Case closed!!!.
Please make your voice heard and use your voting privilege soundly.
Looking at the 3 top candidates, I’ll support Obi and not Tinubu. Atiku is out of the equation.
Leave a Reply